Women's Wellness Workshop
A morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops with Wellineux & Collective Hub.
Join Wellineux and the Collective Hub for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders.
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga, led by the incredible Amanda Wiart of Yogi Spirit
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with Wellness Coach Megan McGrath of Chasing Sunrise who will be talking 'Managing Busy & Taking Charge of your Health'
- Immerse yourself with a (delicious!!) hands on whole foods cooking demo with Nadia Felsch of Wholefood Society
- Dine on a nourishing & colourful whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST
- You'll take home a packed wellness gift box to further support your journey
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
Date: Saturday 1 July 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Collective hub HQ, 9/46-56 Kippax Street Surrey Hills NSW
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
About our guest speakers & INSTRUCTORS
Wholefood recipe developer, health blogger, magazine columnist and final year nutrition student. Nadia is the founder of Wholefood Society.
Nadia's work has featured in a number of publications including Mind Body Green, Women’s Fitness and the Huffington Post. Nadia’s driving purpose is to help busy women know how to, and feel both empowered and excited about, enjoying more real food and feeling fantastic. Her online program – Path to Wholefoods - teaches women exactly this – about the power of wholefoods from a practical standpoint, how to listen to our bodies and the underpinning stories we tell ourselves about food and healthy eating.
At the end of 2016, Nadia and her husband launched their fast-beloved range of healthy baking mixes – Wholefood Society – that bring convenience, taste and health all together in one gorgeous package! Helping busy women eat 100% real food faster and easier, and without any special skills or equipment – just delicious real food.
Wellness Coach & Founder of ‘Chasing Sunrise’ – a wellness consultancy that provides health and lifestyle solutions for busy women.
In this fascinating Women's Wellness chat she will share how being overcommitted, overtired and ‘busy’ is becoming an acceptable state of modern existence. Smart, strong, intelligent women are overwhelmed with the hectic pace and demands of modern life. It is therefore more important than ever to take great care of ourselves. How do we do this without feeling like it’s just another thing to do on our already epic ‘to do’ lists. It may seem hopeless, but it’s not. A series of adjustments to how we manage ‘busy’ can turn it around, so that we are less frantic, more productive, healthier, happier and back in the drivers seat.
Join us to learn:
- How being ‘busy’ is hurting our health.
- Ways to achieve immediate, sustainable and positive change.
- Tangible and workable solutions that fit into your busy lives.
- Healthy habits to transform your life and improve your wellness.
Amanda trained as a vinyasa yoga teacher in Massachusetts while she was living in Bermuda in 2009. She taught in Bermuda and Paris, and is now teaching private lessons on the Northern Beaches in Sydney. a A year ago Amanda launched Yogi Spirit an online Yoga Store for the modern yogi with a focus on a sustainable and ethical brands . The store reflects her passion for yoga and her commitment to the environment