Date: Saturday 16 September 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: The Cullen Hotel, Commercial Road, Prahran.
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Women's Wellness Workshop
Join Wellineux and the Art Series Hotel Group for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders.
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga
- Be inspired as you listen and chat essential oils & aromatherapy with Lisa Winneke
- Immerse yourself in a hands on essential oils roller ball workshop
- Dine on a nourishing & delicious whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST
- You'll take home a packed wellness gift box to further support your journey
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: email@example.com.
Looking forward to connecting in person with you!
ABOUT OUR GUEST SPEAKER
Lisa is an author, facilitator of women’s circles, Kinesiologist and EFT practitioner who is passionate about championing the greatness in women of all ages.
Through her raw honesty, vulnerability and compassion she inspires and empowers women through personal story telling, to recognise the power of showing up in the world this way.
Lisa enjoys working with women individually as well as in groups and is passionate about empowering everyone she meets with knowledge and tools to reconnect with themselves so they can tap into sustainable happiness and inner peace.
Through her newly published book, ‘The Dawn of Hope – One woman’s path back to Love’, Lisa openly shares her struggles with an eating disorder along with the often-associated depression and anxiety, as well as what helped her to fully recover. One of these ‘tools’ are essential oils and Lisa now passionately shares how plant medicine can support us mentally, emotionally and physically and bring us back into alignment.
Lisa is an intuitive, honest and heart-led Mum of 3 active boys who has learnt that real transformation comes about only when we care and nurture ourselves, the way we so readily do for others.
To find out more or to connect with Lisa, go to www.lisawinneke.com.au