Women's Wellness Workshop
A morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops with Wellineux & Collective Hub.
Following a sold out series of Women's Wellness events, join Wellineux and the Collective Hub for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders!
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with inspiring industry leaders
- Immerse yourself with a hands on wellness workshop
- Centre your mind, body and soul with a guided meditation
- Dine on a nourishing & colourful whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST OR Wellineux's gorgeous coffee table book of inspiration, the Inspiration Quotient (INQ), RRP $35+GST - it's your choice!
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
Date: Saturday 18 November 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Collective hub HQ, 9/46-56 Kippax Street Surrey Hills NSW
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: email@example.com.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
What our guests are saying...
"The privilege of spending a morning surrounded by strong, enlightened woman created a positive and nurturing environment that ensured the focus was on us as individuals! The event was beautiful from the warm personalised welcome to the delicious food and drinks, to the down to earth, lifestyle friendly tips that we worked on and shared with each other. Thank you for not only a morning of thought and guidance but the opportunity to pay it forward" - Michelle Sullivan.
About our guest speakers & INSTRUCTORS
Details coming soon.