Date: Saturday 22 July 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: The Cullen Hotel, Commercial Road, Prahran.
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
PURCHASE A GIFT VOUCHER
Women's Wellness Workshop
Join Wellineux and the Art Series Hotel Group for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders.
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga with Claire March of One Life Yoga
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with Clinical Hypnotherapist & Wellness Coach Jayne Corner about Stress Management
- Immerse yourself with a hands on wellness workshop & live (delicious!) demo with Genevieve Le Hunt of Bake Mixes
- Dine on a nourishing & delicious whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST
- You'll take home a packed wellness gift box to further support your journey
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to connecting in person with you!
Overview of Stress Management Workshop - what you can expect:
- Gain an understanding that stress is just a belief and that you can change your stress response.
- Why you need to say goodbye to the ‘shoulds’ and ‘cants’ in your life.
- Learn how to stop and switch your thoughts into more helpful and supportive ones.
- Learn tools and techniques to reduce worry and create space in both your mind and in your life.
- Experience group hypnosis to help release stress and put any worries behind you.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
With a background in corporate marketing and the fast-paced world of advertising, Jayne Corner has experienced firsthand the negative impact of stress on both our mental wellbeing and on our physical health. Combining her time on ‘the front line’ in the business world, with her experience as a Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor and Wellness Coach, she understands the many constraints that you may be facing and the demands placed upon you.
With the ability to bridge the gap between the corporate world and a more holistic approach to life, she’ll help you get clear not just on what you want, but why you want it and what’s stopping you from achieving it. Wellness Coaching with Jayne will help you to create the long lasting and positive changes in your life that you’re looking for - closing the gap between where you are now, and where you want to be.
With a wealth of conflicting information out there it can be both daunting and confusing trying to figure out what will work best for you. And where do you find the support, the knowledge and the time to sit down and figure it all out to create a more balanced approach to living your life anyway?
That’s Jayne’s role. She helps you make sense of it all. She’ll fire up your motivation and help you find the right solutions that work for you.