Date: Saturday 26 August 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: The Cullen Hotel, Commercial Road, Prahran.
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Women's Wellness Workshop
Join Wellineux and the Art Series Hotel Group for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders.
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga with Claire March of One Life Yoga
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with Kinesiologist Yasmin Darwish
- Immerse yourself with a hands on creative workshop - making your own Dream Catchers with Amanda McMillan
- Dine on a nourishing & delicious whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST
- You'll take home a packed wellness gift box to further support your journey
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: email@example.com.
Looking forward to connecting in person with you!
About Yasmin's Workshop
Themed Empower.Grow.Achieve. This workshop is all about understanding the mind-body connection and being able to make small changes to work through what's holding you back so you can feel empowered to move forward.
Yasmin wants the woman in this workshop to feel empowered, grow, and be able to achieve anything they truly desire.
This workshop will involve
- How kiensiology works, what it is and how it changed Yasmin's life
- How to self muscle-test to tap into your subconscious and find your answers within
- The power of language
- How to get your day started for success
- Tips on how to manage stress, overwhelm, and burnout
About our speakerS & Instructors
Yasmin is a former corporate success turned kinesiologist and employee wellness enthusiast.
A few years ago Yasmin felt stuck in life and career. From the outside looking in, her life and career was fabulous. But deep down she felt confused and unsure and wanted to make some serious changes but didn’t know where to start. She then discovered kinesiology and everything changed for her.
Yasmin now dedicates herself to helping people who are feeling stuck in life or business through Yasmin Darwish Kinesiology. Yasmin does this by empowering them to achieve their goals and has helped hundreds of woman to feel empowered, inspired allowing them to move forward in anything they truly desire.
Claire is the founder of OLY (One Life Yoga), specialising in corporate yoga in Melbourne. She is a qualified yogi who has been practising for over 10 years and likes to make her classes both challenging and dynamic, incorporating asanas (postures), pranayama (breath regulation) and meditation. All her classes are suitable for beginner through to intermediate level.
Please note that this event may be documented via photography or videography, with content to be used for promotional purposes in print and online. Please let us know if you do not consent to your image being used by contacting us prior at firstname.lastname@example.org.