Date: Saturday 28 October 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: The Cullen Hotel, Commercial Road, Prahran.
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Women's Wellness Workshop
Join Wellineux and the Art Series Hotel Group for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders.
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with Lydia Cotter of Your Health Revolution on the topic: "Unravelling your weight struggles'
- Immerse yourself with a hands on creative workshop with Kate Manley, designed to evoke positive body image through self love and acceptance
- Dine on a nourishing & delicious whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST
- You'll take home a packed wellness gift box to further support your journey
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to connecting in person with you!
About our Speakers
Lydia Cotter is an experienced Naturopath, Functional Medicine Practitioner, Yoga Teacher and founder of the Your Health Revolution Wellness Clinic.
She is committed to getting to the bottom of your health condition to achieve inside-out-wellness.
Lydia delves into the physical, emotional, spiritual and biochemical elements of the body to address the root cause of a presenting health condition.
Lydia’s approach prioritises giving you the information and tools to feel empowered to live well not just today, but every day!
Kate is a passionate Health Coach with a degree in Psychology. She is also a busy mum with a part-time corporate job. She understands the challenges that raising children and living in the modern world have on a woman's feeling of wellness.
Kate believes in the power of the mind-body connection, supported by wholesome nutrition from real food, and an investment in self-care. Her aim is to be a source of love, inspiration and support for women as they balance their responsibilities with their own discovery of health, wellbeing and happiness.