Join Wellineux for a nourishing whole foods breakfast & hands on wellness workshop.
Join Wellineux and Melbourne's most remarkable guest speakers for a nourishing whole foods breakfast and hands on wellness workshop. Start your day before work feeling truly connected to your community. Depart feeling inspired, empowered and energised.
Atelier is an eight part MasterClass series, dedicated to Wellineux's eight pillars of wellbeing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A nourishing whole foods breakfast that will fuel you for a productive day
- An interactive and conversational Mindset workshop, led by Wellineux's Amanda McMillan
- An introduction to QiGong with QiGong Teacher & Mindfulness / Sound Practitioner Nicole Betts
- A mindful meditation led by Victoria Brockfield, founder of Holistic HQ
- A hands on DIY Kombucha Workshop with Dean of the Good Brew Co + your own SCOBY & Starter Kit to take home!
- Your copy of our 8 month wellness journal, the Journey of Me, RRP $35+GST
- A gift box brimming with wellness gifts to further support your journey
- Tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Amazing partner give aways on the day!
Date: Friday 22 September, 2017
Time: 7am - 9am
Location: Greenfields, Albert Park
Investment: $70 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our featured guests
Victoria is a qualified Pilates Mat, Reformer, Barre instructor, Personal Trainer, Reiki Practitioner, and meditation teacher. She is also the Director of Holistic HQ, a wellness community hosting retreats and workshops across the East Coast of Australia.
Victoria loves to encourage both focus and playfulness in class, drawing inspiration from her past pursuits as an INBA Sportsmodel and soccer player. Fifteen years of personal yoga and meditation practice has also greatly influenced the atmosphere she creates, emphasising mindfulness, breath patterns and finding the calm amidst the challenge.
She is a proud Brand Ambassador for Lululemon Athletica, and also works part-time as an Event Coordinator for Breathe Wellbeing, drawing on her decade-long background in marketing, fundraising and events for some of Australia’s most loved charities and not-for-profits.
Nicole is an internationally accredited Qigong Teacher, Energy Practitioner and Natural Health Consultant. She offers classes, sessions and programs that develop mindfulness through conscious movement and stillness utilizing the practice of Integrative Qigong. Nicole also facilitates Sound Meditation events in collaboration with different musicians and sound practitioners that incorporate mindfulness, rest and meditation, as well as working with people to increase their wellbeing and vitality through natural and traditional medicine.
After a 15-year unintentional career Nicole had a deep desire for purposeful work and to create a life of feeling alive not just being alive! Through her own pursuit of wellness, learning and journey she came to understand that individualised medicine is the way to wellbeing and her purpose is to help people find the ways to wellbeing that best work for them.
Please note that this event may be documented via photography or videography, with content to be used for promotional purposes in print and online. Please let us know if you do not consent to your image being used by contacting us prior at email@example.com.