Join Wellineux for a nourishing whole foods breakfast & hands on wellness workshop
featuring acclaimed Vedic Meditation teacher Laura Poole.
Join Wellineux and Melbourne's most remarkable guest speakers for a nourishing whole foods breakfast and hands on wellness workshop. Start your day before work feeling truly connected to your community. Depart feeling inspired, empowered and energised.
Atelier is an eight part MasterClass series, dedicated to Wellineux's eight pillars of wellbeing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A fabulously healthy & delicious whole foods breakfast (food intolerance friendly) to fuel you for a productive day
- A keynote + Q&A style chat with Laura Poole, designed to help you realise and grow into your fullest potential
- An interactive 'Growth' workshop led by Wellineux's Amanda McMillan
- You'll receive your copy of Wellineux's best selling 8 month wellness journal, the Journey of Me, RRP $35+GST
- And a packed gift box brimming with wellness gifts to further support your mindset journey
- Depart with tips and practical tools that you can implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day!
Date: Friday 3 November, 2017
Time: 7am - 9am
Location: Greenfields Albert Park, Melbourne
Investment: $70 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: email@example.com.
About our speakers
Laura is a Vedic meditation teacher, speaker, writer and community builder. She has trained intensively over the past decade with great teachers in Australia, India and the United States. Based in Melbourne, Laura’s desire is to share the wisdom of Vedic meditation, Vedanta and Ayurveda, making it relevant for living in today’s world. Laura is also a co-founder and board member of 1 Giant Mind, a mental health not-for-profit delivering free 'learn to meditate' programs via a smartphone app. Passionate about creating community, she wants to inspire young people to take care of their mental and physical health, while encouraging them to make a real difference in the world. For her, it's all about sharing simple ‘how-to’ techniques for creating balance and harmony, while guiding people to live an open-hearted life in flow with nature. To learn Vedic meditation with Laura head to laurapoole.com