Date: Saturday 24 June 2017
Time: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: The Cullen Hotel, Commercial Road, Prahran.
Investment: $48 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Women's Wellness Workshop
Join Wellineux and the Art Series Hotel Group for a morning of yoga, mindfulness, nutrition & creative workshops, plus talks from inspiring wellness leaders.
This hands on, conversational wellness workshop is your opportunity to feel truly connected to the likeminded women in your community. Why not bring a girlfriend who is immersing herself health and wellbeing too? Or perhaps a friend who needs a little inspiration to get started.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Get your body gently moving with morning yoga
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with aromatherapist Simmi on the topic of Low Tox Living
- Immerse yourself with a hands on wellness workshop with Fabiola of VIDAACTIV
- Dine on a nourishing & delicious whole foods morning tea
- You'll receive your own copy of the best selling Journey Of Me, RRP $35+GST
- You'll take home a packed wellness gift box to further support your journey
- Plus tips and practical tools to implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day?!
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to connecting in person with you!
About our guest speakers
DR FABIOLA RESURRECCION
Dr Fabiola Resurreccion a business owner, Chiropractor, Clinical Pilates Instructor and mother of two wonderful children. She is an avid Crossfitter and a yoga and pilates advocate. She owns VIDAACTIV a premium sports label that provides luxury active wear and exercise products that promote strength, balance and flexibility. VIDAACTIV translates to “Life Active” in Spanish. Fabiola’s motto is to “Live life to the fullest” and she does this through an active lifestyle, regular exercise, healthy eating and focusing on connecting mind, body and spirit.
SIMMI THE AROMATHERAPIST
Simmi is an enthusiastic and passionate Aromatherapist who loves to educate women with practical tools to restore their vitality, by reducing toxins and synthetics used on their skin and in their homes with the use of Essential Oils.
In this Low Tox Living MasterClass, Simmi will be sharing how to use aromatherapy for cleaning products that will leave your home smelling amazing, all the while reducing your anxiety and improving your vitality.
To learn more about Simmi, ‘The Aromatherapist’ and her services and products available go to www.thearomatherapist.com.au and receive your FREE Aromatherapy Chart – ‘5 Top Essential Oils for Your Medicine Cabinet – Why & How’.