Featuring Dr Natalie Kringoudis
Join Wellineux & Chinese Medicine practitioner Dr Nat Kringoudis for a nourishing whole foods breakfast & hands on wellness workshop dedicated to your nutrition.
Join Wellineux and Melbourne's most remarkable guest speakers for a nourishing whole foods breakfast and hands on wellness workshop. Start your day before work feeling truly connected to your community. Depart feeling inspired, empowered and energised.
Atelier is an eight part MasterClass series, dedicated to Wellineux's eight pillars of wellbeing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A nourishing whole foods breakfast that will fuel you for a productive day
- An interactive and conversational nutrition & wellness workshop with Wellineux's founder Amanda McMillan, perfect for checking in on your nutrition goals
- A 1 hour Q&A style conversation with acclaimed Chinese Medicine practitioner Dr Nat Kringoudis
- A hands on Kombucha Making Workshop plus you'll take hom your own DIY Kombucha Kit & SCOBY
- A healthy & balanced work luncbox demo plus you'll take your YUM lunch to work with you (free lunch, can't argue with that!)
- You'll receive your copy of Wellineux's 8 month wellness journal, the Journey of Me, RRP $35+GST
- And a packed gift box brimming with wellness gifts to further support your nutrition journey
- Depart with tips and practical tools that you can implement into your life immediately
- Did we mention the amazing partner give aways on the day!
Date: Friday 11 August, 2017
Time: 7am - 9am
Location: Mardo's, 1 Crockford Street, Port Melbourne
Investment: $70 + GST (added at checkout).
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Canan Canik: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Our speaker
Natalie Kringoudis is a Dr of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncturist and Author. She’s also the owner of The Pagoda Tree, a hub for natural fertility & women’s health in Australia.
She recgonised the large gap between conventional medicine and supporting wellness and has developed a unique style to women’s natural health care – integrating the western medical approach with alternative therapies, Chinese medicine and natural fertility methods.
Natalie has accepted the task of inspiring wellness, not only to those embarking on becoming parents, but equally important to her, educating young women of how their choices shape their reproductive health. She believes this is the key to addressing the infertility epidemic. For Natalie, fertility isn’t just about babies, it’s about outstanding health. Her knowledge in fertility and natural medicine has regularly features in her column in Australian Natural Health magazine, in major publications, including Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan as well as regular TV appearances as a wellness expert. She is also the author of several publications, her latest achievement Well & Good available in all good book stores.